Germany - HOI4 - Opposing Hitler

14 Sep 1937: The smoke has cleared and I update my Production. I have 57 MFs now but only 4 are being used on the Luftwaffe. Most of my aircraft designs are outdated though so I don't want to waste too much resources on that junk. My Heer (Army) is also short on everything....
That means I can take a shortcut back to the Heimat (home).
22 Sep 1937: The Oppose Hitler focus is completed....
….no further comment required.
That means Nazis versus the German Military Junta (me). We are at war again.
I select the focus Reichsautobahn.
The good news is that we vastly outnumber the Nazi forces.
Unfortunately my forces are all over Europe and forming a frontline will take time which means I shall lose territory for a while.
23 Sep 1937: Reichsautobahn has been cancelled because I don't own some of the territory required. Check out this Army 2 - nothing but conscripts and all in western Germany.
Nazis are being purged from my government. Göring,
Keitel
and Hess.
I select Großraumwirtschaft as my new focus. Roughly translated = Infrastructure economics.
28 Sep 1937: Lower Silesia has been liberated.
01 Oct 1937: Also Upper Bavaria.
03 Oct 1937: Upper Silesia is now free of Nazis.
04 Oct 1937: This will upgrade my infantry's heavy weapons.
05 Oct 1937: Lower Bavaria has been liberated. Note that the Nazis have overrun southwest Germany but we are still defending the Rhineland. I need to increase the pressure in the East.
The front is still very confused in the South but progress is being made.
09 Oct 1937: Looking better now.
11 Oct 1937: The 8th Panzer Division has been ordered to liberate the Upper Rhine valley. Improved Machine Tools has also completed being researched.
I select Improved Equipment Conversion which will improve my conversion of Panzer Is and IIs to Marders.
Also the Tyrol has been cleared of Nazis.
19 Oct 1937: Time to go on the offensive. Heinz Guderian now has the powerful 3rd Army in the Southwest. The enemy front is weak in his sector.
22 Oct 1937: Unfortunately I don't have enough forces in the North to support the thrust towards Berlin. We now have a continuous front though. The research of Radio Detection has been completed.
I select Computing Machine next.
24 Oct 1937: Thrust towards Berlin, Herr General Guderian….
25 Oct 1937: Thuringia has been liberated.
02 Nov 1935: Great!!! The Nazis have capitulated.
We have captured  a lot of good equipment.
Saxony has been liberated,
Brandenburg too.
Hitler has been found dead. Goodbye Nazi Germany!
No time to celebrate. There is a lot of recovery ahead. Also Stability is only at 44% (Top-left). Not good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Germany - HOI4 - Damn the Soviets! (II)

Italy - HOI4 - Danzig or War?