Germany - HOI4 - Trouble Ahead?

08 Apr 1938: I've made a synthetic fuel refinery a priority project.
09 Apr 1938:My Excavation II research has finished.
I need to develop RADAR technology so I select Decimetric Radar.
20 Apr 1938: A bit pretentious for a nation that is ignoring the crises in the rest of the world....
21 Apr 1938: The focus Naval Effort arrives.
I select Tactical Air Effort for the Luftwaffe.
29 Apr 1938: I order Panzerarmee Guderian to Zagreb.
15 May 1938: I have to import more tungsten. From Norway this time.
24 May 1938: Computing Machine technology has been researched.
I can now work on Decryption - Frequency Analysis.
21 Jun 1938 and we have acquired Oil Processing know-how.
I need Encryption technology too in order to protect my transmissions.
30 Jun 1938 and the national focus Tactical Air Effort has completed.
I select Coal Liquidization next.
04 Jul 1938: I upgrade another 8 Infantry Divisions to Assault Divisions.
24 Jul 1938: The Signal Company becomes available.
I now switch to air doctrines and choose Hunt and Destroy.
On 27 Jul 1938 Decimetric Radar technology research finishes.
I choose Panzer IV next. Way ahead of schedule but the -50% reduction makes it attractive.
06 Aug 1937: I import tungsten from Greece this time.
15 Aug 1938: Three Panzer Divisions are sent to the conversion unit.
01 Sep 1938: I now receive Encryption capability - Polyalphabetical Ciphers.
Armoured Spearhead sounds useful so let's research it.
02 Sep 1938 and the commies hold another International.
07 Sep 1938: Mussolini announces claims on the Dalmatian Coast region of Yugoslavia. Benito is playing a dangerous game. Note that Italy is not justifying a War Goal (yet).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Germany - HOI4 - Damn the Soviets! (II)

Italy - HOI4 - Danzig or War?

Germany - HOI4 - Opposing Hitler