Germany - HOI4 - Typically German

Why typical? We go on the offensive. I mass Armee Süd on my border with Austria and draw up an invasion plan.
My mobile troops will also take part.
25 Jan 18 we have enough PPs to officially start justifying the war goal.
We have until 02 Oct 1936 to prepare.
The Luftwaffe needs plans and new assignments.

That should be enough....
The propaganda machine is working fine.
11 Mar 1936: I can choose a new focus. I choose Army Innovations in order to speed up Doctrine research.
I import more oil from the US.
Voilà!
31 Mar 1936: My first research is finished....
….and I choose to upgrade my Artillery.
09 Apr 1936: I have enough PPs to hire Heinz Guderian as a military theorist to give more Army XPs.
11 Apr 1936: I start assigning my air wings to my armies.
Although Austria is landlocked I need to give my Kriegsmarine patrol missions.
Done.
Over a month before this Focus finishes.
More Research has finished.
I select Concentrated Industry I to increase factory output.
I also start researching Radio.
20 May 1936: I select Autarky as my next Focus.
21 May 1936: Abyssinia has capitulated. Il Duce's forces have prevailed.
24 May 1936: My armoured divisions are missing a load of trucks. Not much I can do to remedy it.
22 Jun 1936: I hire Rudolf Hess to speed up my Political Power point generation.
Finally I have to extend my MEFO bills programme.
Until soon, guys.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Germany - HOI4 - Damn the Soviets! (II)

Italy - HOI4 - Danzig or War?

Germany - HOI4 - Opposing Hitler