Prussia - HOI4 - Drang Nach Osten (I)

06 Feb 1917: The Soviets call Georgia into the conflict....
….and Mongolia too.
11 Feb 1917: Deep penetrations on the Northern Front.
12 Feb 1917: I divert a few divisions from 6th Army south then east to support the southern flank.
14 Feb 1917: The first naval battle ends in a German victory.
19 Feb 1917: I order a couple of divisions to advance on the Soviet capital Petrograd.
Two weeks into the campaign and the road to Moscow appears to be free of defenders. Oh, we have lost air superiority over Eastern Germany.
23 Feb 1917: I deploy 6 air wings from my reserves to remedy the situation,
26 Feb 1917: We are at the gates of both Petrograd and Moscow.
27 Feb 1917: I add more MFs to Infantry Equipment and Fokker CAS aircraft.
We have captured Novgorod so I send 4 more divisions from 5th Army to Petrograd.
28 Feb 1917: A defeat? 8 old destroyers sunk a battleship and a light cruiser. Give them some medals.
We have only 137 dead! Almost a Sunday stroll....
01 Mar 1917: We've taken Moscow. Now we need that airfield and to continue the drive eastwards.
09 Mar 1917: We have received Field Artillery Wheels and on the Southern Front the other Russia has been encircled. No more expansion for them.
My next technology research project is Sturmpanzerwagen Oberschlesien.
We sank another Soviet battleship. Their Baltic Fleet doesn't have a home port here anymore. The nearest is Murmansk.
I import more oil from the Netherlands....
….create an improved version of the new armoured car....
….then enter it into production. Captured MFs will make it possible.
Great, we have capture Petrograd.
The Soviets are only 20% towards capitulation. Will we have to go all the way to Vladivostok???
I need more oil so I import some from the USA.
10 Mar 1917: I use the captured Dockyards to create another Wiesbaden Class light cruiser production line.
The campaign is proceeding according to plan. We have captured both Petrograd and Moscow. Bis bald.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Germany - HOI4 - Damn the Soviets! (II)

Italy - HOI4 - Danzig or War?