Prussia - HOI4 - Going South

03 Oct 1912: The remaining 7 divisions of 8th Army arrive and I commit them all to the left flank.
07 Oct 1912: The right flank is about to breakthrough.
11 Oct 1912: The three Fortress divisions have completed training and have been assigned to 4th Army.
13 Oct 1912: My focus Military Youth has completed.
I select Aviation Effort next because I want to maintain the emphasis on air superiority.
I decide to bring 1st Army nearer to the action.
Before nightfall the right flank has broken through the Serbian defences and my divisions are now crashing into the flank of the two remaining Serbian divisions.
15 Oct 1912: Now it's the British turn to lose a merchant.
I add the new MF to the Fokker aircraft production line.
17 Oct 1912: In the West I order a surprise attack through the Ardennes Forest.
25 Oct 1912: I add an extra 6 divisions attacking from the north.
26 Oct 1912: The research project Air Squadron has completed. Notice the Soviet division south of Luxembourg.
I select Airship Bomber Training next which gives a 15% bonus to strategic bombing.
Finally I order 9th Army from Frankfurt to Bitburg.
28 Oct 1912: Back to Serbia and there has been another breakthrough. I order 16th Reserve division to support the division. The Serbian right flank is about to give.
29 Oct 1912: We are through! The road to Nis is wide open!
03 Nov 1912: Nis has been captured. Now we have to get over that river....
06 Nov 1912: ….done but the Serbs have managed to scape up some reserves.
07 Nov 1912: I want to eliminate that sole Serb division then head northwest to roll up their flank.
A view of the entire Balkan theatre.
That ends this post. Should I commit 1st Army to finish off the Serbs? In the next post. Bis bald.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Germany - HOI4 - Damn the Soviets! (II)

Germany - HOI4 - Opposing Hitler

Italy - HOI4 - Danzig or War?