Prussia - HOI4 - Serbian Sunset

07 Nov 1912: This is what Eastern Europe looks like now. Germany received most of Poland.
I launch an attack south of the main thrust in order to pin down the enemy divisions and prevent them reinforcing the defenders in the Ardennes.
My division in Palau is still there...
I decide to commit 5 divisions from 1st Army to take Belgrade.
The battle south of Nis will soon be over.
I also intend disengaging 3 divisions from this cross-river attack and marching them around the enemy's flank.
11 Nov 1912: The operational plan for all 8th Army units.
12 Nov 1912: An new armoured car is available.
I choose to research Entrenching Battalions next.
High Seas Fleet is the next project to be completed.
I make many improvements to the vehicle....
….then it goes into production.
Finally I order 9th Army to join the Ardennes attack from the east and south.
14 Nov 1912: In Serbia we are make excellent progress. We are closing in on Belgrade from many directions.
The United Baltic Duchy is offering us 2 divisions and of course we accept them.
I'm creating a new army with those foreign troops because they alone need more training.
I order 10th Army to Strasburg.
17 Nov 1912: In Serbia it's Game-Over.
There it is. Serbia has lost 107K soldiers - that's more than Austria-Hungary.
A convenient place for a pause. Bis bald.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Germany - HOI4 - Damn the Soviets! (II)

Germany - HOI4 - Opposing Hitler

Italy - HOI4 - Danzig or War?