Ottoman - HOI4 - Post-War Reorganization

12 Jan 1913: I order Army Bulgaria to our new border with Austria-Hungary while Army Thrace is sent home to man the old border with Bulgaria.
I also need to relocate my air force. I transfer one wing to Constantinople....
….and a second to Thessaly in Greece.
14 Jan 1913: Taken care of.
15 Jan 1913: I add a Recon unit to my Infantry Division template.
These will probably the last garrison divisions for a while.
I start recruiting 4 Infantry Divisions and arrange their training be in Ankara.
16 Jan 1913: In 2nd Army these four old-style Cavalry divisions are upgraded.
19 Jan 1913: Then 2nd Army is sent to Aleppo.
27 Jan 1913: Time to look at what the other powers are doing. The Austro-Hungarians are right in not trusting Italy.
Germany does need a doctrine.
A navy yes, but not in the Black Sea please....
Routine stuff in Italy....
….and France.
The British appear to be concerned about a German invasion.
I found a couple more Cavalry Divisions which need the upgrade.
07 Feb 1913: I create a 4th Close Air Support wing in Hejaz and place it on anti-ship duties over the Red Sea.
I also send them 4800 Infantry Equipment....
….which they gratefully accept.
The only resources worth grabbing are oil in Romania and Azerbaijan. Both are problematic.
We are only one point behind Austria-Hungary!
Until the next post, folks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Germany - HOI4 - Damn the Soviets! (II)

Germany - HOI4 - Opposing Hitler

Italy - HOI4 - Danzig or War?