Australia - HOI4 - Spring 1938

Australia is going nowhere at the moment because World Tension is so low. Let's take a look at Europe. Well Germany annexing Austria will increase tension...
...and this has potential too.
The Spanish Civil War won't be ending soon either.
That's a good move but Germany can attack Poland now without the fear of them joining the Allies. (You can't belong to more than one faction.)
Technically it is no longer the Royal Australian Air Force but.....
Italy, Austria and Hungary working together . nice!
But Germany just grabbed Austria! So much for the Rome Protocols...
Yep, Germany is larger now but they are the only Axis member.
This is a bit too dangerous - Japan may turn on me and my forces are too weak to resist them.
I invest in the Navy instead.
The 3rd Cav is fully trained...
...and I assign it to the Army of the North.
Done.
I also hire Sydney Rowell to increase my Army Organization level.
That's Spring over and done with.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Germany - HOI4 - Damn the Soviets! (II)

Germany - HOI4 - Opposing Hitler

Italy - HOI4 - Danzig or War?