Italy - HOI4 - Consolidation

Time organize the Empire. I take the Bagdolian Army....
...split it in two, put General Balbo in command....
...then send it to man the border with France.
I send General Messe and his 1st Army to our border with Poland.
They are on their way.
Balbo's army too.
The other half of Bagdolia's army will garrison former Czechoslovakia.
The Mobile Corps, i.e. all three of the useless armoured divisions, is moved to Salzburg.
My Construction - 34 CFs now.
Time to start producing AT guns...  
...and assign a few MFs.
My armour and aircraft production could be a lot better. I only have old junk at the moment.
I import more Tungsten from the UK.
Also  more steel from Germany.
My armoured division template.
Now with only one tank battalion.
I make Venetia the home for new divisions...
...and place 3 on order.
I need better equipment so I apply for a licence to produce Marder II tank destroyers.
The request is processed and approved.
I design an upgrade then start producing them.
I do the same for Messerschmitt Bf109Ds.
Adolf has given his blessing.
Now that does look better. That is why I have remained in the Axis. The Germans wont say no to a faction member. I could leave now and still produce them but as long as Hitler doesn't plan to start a war I can safely remain. I would like to produce the StuG III and possibly the Fw190 later.
Here is my naval production. Only the battleships are 'modern'.
Since I have beaucoup CFs I use them to import oil from Romania....
...and Tungsten from Portugal.
The Empire is a lot more organized now. Time to consider strategy. Until soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Germany - HOI4 - Damn the Soviets! (II)

Germany - HOI4 - Opposing Hitler

Italy - HOI4 - Danzig or War?