Italy - HOI4 -Setting up (II) and first blood.

So, this is what an Italian infantry division looks like. An Australian division has 11 battalions of infantry! They are good enough to fight Abyssinians though. Many of those don't even have rifles.
I start recruiting 8 more divisions...
...then choose Ethiopian War Logistics as my first focus.
The status of the war...
 ...and I am only receiving 0.57 PP per day.
My battle plan for the northern front...
...and the southern front in East Africa.
I assign air missions to my squadrons in Europe.
My first problem. Someone else has grabbed the Romanian oil...
...so I cancel that and go to Russia instead. Neither of us are proud...
We have superior forces over the entire front (green is good).
All other Italian divisions are on their way to the Austrian border..
...except for the alpine divisions on their way to Eritrea.
One week into the battle...
...and here the alpine divisions are already at sea,
That's the preparations done. Now all I have to do is win the war.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Germany - HOI4 - Damn the Soviets! (II)

Germany - HOI4 - Opposing Hitler

Italy - HOI4 - Danzig or War?