Italy - HOI4 - Alarming Developments

02 Dec 1942: My naval forces. Most of my losses have been old destroyers and submarines. I still have 8 battleships and 13 heavy cruisers. Note the amphibious assaults planned by other nations in the faction. However they probably won't happen unless we have naval superiority in the western Mediterranean.
I need to  adjust my imports again. Less steel from Sweden...
...more steel from the Russians...
...and less steel from Germany. I have to cut all imports from them in the near future.
Deficits everywhere. The MFs in grey are where those under construction will go to.
The current situation in the Soviet Civil War - that's what it is called now.
08 Dec 1942: More trade adjustments. I import more steel from Russia...
 ...and Australia. A safe convoy route.
I also start importing oil from Russia.
First mutinies and now strikes! We are winning the war, guys. I'm trying the carrot this time.
24 Dec 1942 and Special Forces has been researched.
I select Infantry Anti-Tank I next.
Graziani's Army Italia is ordered to garrison our ports again.
I'm ordering several destroyers and submarines back into the western Mediterranean. They might support my allies. They are no good to me against Germany because the Royal Navy has already tamed the Kriegsmarine.
02 Jan 1943: The New Year brings a naval victory.
07 Jan 1943 and I receive a more modern anti-tank gun.
I now select Improved Anti-Tank Upgrade I. Better ammunition. It may arrive in time for my German campaign.
I put it into production.
10 Jan 1943: Steel from the UK is having a few problems. The convoys have to sail around Spain.
I'll import it from Russia instead.
My research on Hunt and Destroy has finished.
I decide to research Concentrated Industry V next.
22 Jan 1943: Great news! The carrot worked and the strikes are over. I also gain a 5% point increase in Stability. Back to work, guys. We have a rendezvous with the Wehrmacht soon and Italy needs the guns
23 Jan 1943: We have 60 CFs constructing now but what is this? India has capitulated. They only recently defeated the fascist Free India.
That is alarming. The Japanese and there allies are running amok. Where are the Americans??? Yunnan is treating us as if we were allies!!!
Not funny at all. Look at the size of Japan! They are on the Iranian border and the British get most of their oil from them...
Meanwhile in southern France little progress is being made, if any at all.
I'm assign the Army Alps to the former border with Poland. Their objective will be to capture Danzig and East Prussia.
Europe has to be tidied up so that we can face the Yellow Peril one day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Germany - HOI4 - Damn the Soviets! (II)

Germany - HOI4 - Opposing Hitler

Italy - HOI4 - Danzig or War?