Italy - HOI4 - The Imperium Grows

10 Sep 1941: Turkey is asking to join the Novus Imperium Romanum. I wonder what caused that to happen.
They have a common border with the Soviet Union so they could be a valuable member.
11 Sep 1941: Turkey accepts our offer. Good.
Most of the Allies appear to have access to their territory. They probably chose us because we are not at war.
15 Sep 1941: Another restriction for being a democracy.
21 Sep 1941: I have completed Encryption research.
I choose to research a better submarine next.
The new dockyards are requiring me to import more steel.
I also reduce tungsten being imported from the UK:
My Construction is looking good.
26 Sep 1941 and they are still fighting for control of the Alps. I guess the Germans want to go skiing at St. Moritz this winter.
08 Oct 1941: Oops! I appear to have run out of surplus artillery.
29 Oct 1941 and I place my new 7th Alpine Division in training.
I need to import more steel. From Sweden this time.
 08 Nov 1941 and Decryption has been researched.
I select Landing Craft as my next project.
The next day I have a new rifle - the MAB-38 - for my infantry.
Let's research the upgrade for it.
I replace the old rifle.
I need more steel so I import it from the UK.
14 Nov 1941 and progress in the Alps for the Wehrmacht. I suspect the end is approaching.
23 Nov 1941 and I start a 3rd production line for Ciclone class Destroyers.
25 Nov 1941: I also plan 6 more synthetic oil plants.
01 Dec 1941: I import some Romanian oil from Germany.
It will be 69 days before my first new plant is ready.
That's all for this post. A new option is on the table and it needs to be considered.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Germany - HOI4 - Damn the Soviets! (II)

Germany - HOI4 - Opposing Hitler

Italy - HOI4 - Danzig or War?