Germany - HOI4 - Last Preparations

26 Feb 1936: Great news. The Soviets have agreed to a Treaty with Germany. That means I can start researching the Panzer III in 4 days (see left).
02 Mar 1937: The research of the doctrine Delay has finished.
Now I research Panzer III as planned.
19 Mar 1937: I import rubber from the UK this time.
30 Mar 1937: I deploy 4 new Panzer Divisions and place them in training.
03 Apr 1937: I hire the War Industrialist Walther Funk for 150 PP - worth every penny.
I also deploy 8 new Infanterie-Divisionen.
05 May 1937: The focus Air Innovations has finished.
I select Extra Research Slot next - always good to have.
I also reorganize my Gebirgs-Brigade into a Gebirgs-Division (Mountain Division).
06 May 1937: I assign more divisions to von Manstein's Armee.
23 May 1937: Now that is sad....
26 May 1937: I assign air wings to support 1st Army.
29 May 1937: I cancel Infanterieschule's garrison duties so it can be used as a reserve army.
06 Jun 1937: The research for Rubber Processing has finished.
For Paratroopers I too.
I also spend 150 PPs selecting Hermann Görung to improve Air Superiority.
I select Improved Machine Tools and Construction II research projects.
Finally the justification for conquering the Sudetenland arrives.
So I declare war on Czechoslovakia.
There's no turning back now. This won't be as easy as Austria because our opponent has built level 7 forts along the border.
The Battle for Czechoslovakia is in the next post. See you soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Germany - HOI4 - Damn the Soviets! (II)

Germany - HOI4 - Opposing Hitler

Italy - HOI4 - Danzig or War?