Germany . HOI4 - Return to Peace

23 Apr 1942: Since I have no ambition of going to war again but it won't hurt to indulge in defensive measures. The Republic needs to be defended.
I also need to "Ease up Conscription" and go back to "Service as Required".
I assign Army Group 1 to our new border with the Russian Federation.
24 Apr 1942: The Olympic Games were held in Tokyo despite world tensions.
26 Apr 1942: Denmark....
….then Norway join the Allies.
Australia then many more of the Allies, but not the UK, cancel their non-aggression pact with Germany. Need I be worried?
I add a Marder tank-destoyer battalion to my Motorized Infantry division template.
01 May 1942: The focus Naval Air Effort has completed.
Next I choose the continuous focus Naval Production.
I cancel the oil imports from Venezuela....
….as well as the tungsten from Sweden.
The global situation as of 01 May 1942.
Time for a pause. Bis bald....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Germany - HOI4 - Damn the Soviets! (II)

Italy - HOI4 - Danzig or War?

Germany - HOI4 - Opposing Hitler