Prussia - HOI4 - Enter the Soviets

11 Jul 1912: Advancing on a broad front in 9th Army's sector. Petrograd is secured and there is little Russian opposition
15 Jul 1912: A similar situation in the south where 1st Army is operating.
16 Jul 1912: Novgorod is our next goal.
17 Jul 1912: The Austrians are also doing well. Another pocket is about to be formed.
20 Jul 1912: The Entente has lost more merchants.
27 Jul 1912: I support my forces in Finland with a fresh air wing.
30 Jul 1912: The Japanese Emperor has died - so sad. The pocket I mentioned earlier has already been neutralized.
I order a thrust to take Gomel. The front is moving eastwards so fast it is difficult to keep up with it.
04 Aug 1912: The focus Infrastructure Effort has been received.
The French lose another 19 merchants.
Reinforcements have arrived at the front and are maintaining the pressure. The Luftwaffe is also busy.
05 Aug 1912: Cousin Nicholas has thrown in the towel....
The new force calls themselves the Soviet Union and have already declared war on what's left of the Russian Empire. My 8th Army is now in their territory without official permission.
So I ask for military access....
….and receive it.
I also choose Military Youth as my new focus.
So the Soviets have 24-38 divisions.
The Russians are researching the focus Adopt the Reforms. A bit late, guys.
11 Aug 1912: Good, Mass Charge has arrived. Another pocket is about to be destroyed.
12 Aug 1912: My next tech is Improved Infantry Equipment I and takes so long because it is a 1914 technology.
A Russian Merchant is also sunk.
15 Aug 1912: I order my troops further south. Actually 8th Army doesn't have a front anymore. Let the Soviets defend their territory.
19 Aug 1912: Let's help mop up before we go. We also agree to a Non-Aggression with the Soviets.
 21 Aug 1912: Let' go to the Western Front. There are still only the three battles.
All three are looking good. I can start sending troops from East.
The symbols top-right tell me that the Japanese are organizing an amphibious assault in the Marianas and that the Entente has air superiority over Belgium.
The latter can easily be fixed but in the next post. There have been interesting developments in this one. Russia is no longer a problem. Bis bald.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Germany - HOI4 - Damn the Soviets! (II)

Germany - HOI4 - Opposing Hitler

Italy - HOI4 - Danzig or War?