Ottoman - HOI4 - Setting Up

01 May 1910: The Ottoman Empire and all its adversaries: Italy, Serbia, Bulgaria, Greece and Montenegro.
All is up-to-date here.....
….and here too.
I need Field Artillery Upgrade.
I also select Oil Extraction because I want to use the 15% reduction on the technology with the most days till completion. Turkey will need oil too.
Then I choose Basic Hand Tools.
This my Construction schedule. There aren't many building slots here.
My Production schedule.
I have a single fleet so I send it patrolling.
I have 5 Dockyards and the only 3rd generation ship design we have is destroyers.
I import steel from Russia.
I select Netham Nejat as my Military Theorist. I receive 0.05 Army XP per day.
I select Balkans Politics as my first focus.
Three Division templates to choose from and take a look at them.
Three battalions....
….two battalions....
and two cavalry battalions. Regimental-sized divisions.....
I expend my 15 XP on a 4th infantry battalion and an Engineer Support Company.
None of them are the trained. I separate the cavalry from the rest and create a Cavalry Army.
I start recruiting 2 of the 2 battalion divisions - I need the more divisions and they can be upgraded later.
Finally I assign most of 1st Army's divisions to the Bulgarian border.
I also have no airfields and no aircraft and we have a couple of wars to fight soon. This is definitely different to Germany. Until the next post, guys.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Germany - HOI4 - Damn the Soviets! (II)

Germany - HOI4 - Opposing Hitler

Italy - HOI4 - Danzig or War?