Ottoman - HOI4 - Upgrading the Army (II)

30 Oct 1910: I create Army Libya and send its 6 divisions to garrison Libya's key facilities.
13 Nov 1910: I deploy my first CAS air wing. It is still understrength but it's a beginning.
26 Nov 1910: The Mexican Civil War begins.
Also, the focus Infrastructure Effort is completed....
….and I select Assert Position in Middle East next.
I upgrade another Garrison Division.
Divisions from other armies are now fully-trained and are transferred to the Strike Army.
27 Nov 1910: So it is now a revolution....
10 Dec 1910: I order both fleets to Jeddah so that they can combine.
16 Dec 1910: I select the Infantry Equipment Designer Tophane-i-Amire.
19 Dec 1910: Research on Mechanical Computing has been completed.
I select Decryption-Cryptanalysis next.
03 Jan 1911: Time to import aluminium because the shortage is slowing down production of Support Equipment.
I import it from Austria-Hungary.
18 Jan 1911: The technology Radio is researched and.....
….I select Human Powered Transport next.
An overview of my research projects as of 18 Jan 1911.
I decide to concentrate my 2nd Army (Cavalry) in Thessaloniki.
Finally. I have enough artillery to convert another division.
04 Feb 1911: The focus Assert Position in Middle East arrives.
I choose Construction Effort next which gives another CF when completed.
I assign Mehmet Nazim to my Military Staff. His speciality is Army Offence.
16 Feb 1911: I rename the Trained Army to Army Bulgaria. My plan is to attack Bulgaria first then advance on Belgrade while 2nd Army (Cavalry) protects my left flank.
26 Feb 1911: I begin moving my cavalry forward
The completes this post. This plan is for the upcoming Balkan War and not for defeating Italy. I shall lose that conflict but I want some of my divisions to gain combat experience so there will be a token defence.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Germany - HOI4 - Damn the Soviets! (II)

Germany - HOI4 - Opposing Hitler

Italy - HOI4 - Danzig or War?